Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Pinterest Post

  Pinterest Inspiration





The picture above, a refashioned skirt made by a talented blogger at A Doll for All Seasons in 2012, has made the rounds in Pinterest and is a very popular pin. I like it!


This morning I made my own version of the skirt using McCall's 3627. The skirt on this pattern is high waisted so I cut off about one and one half inches from the hem, but it has the same bell shape so I thought it might work.


And here we go . . . 


A fine Santa applique



A hunter green hostess skirt!

I know, I know, it isn't even Halloween yet. But I need to sew my Christmas stuff now so I won't Panic later. It's all okay, (I'm just going to skip Halloween, maybe). 


Sew, Sew, Sew

Meg

1 comment:

Comments are like finding that prize in the cracker jacks box!