Saturday, September 7, 2013

More Scottie Love



Emerald green corduroy slacks paired with a pretty blouse! I really like the easy-fit of these doll pants and they sew up in a jiffy. You can download the free pattern from Milo Mila here http://www.milomila.com/free_pants_pattern.asp.
The blouse is Butterick pattern B5587. It has a cute pleat in the back. I decided to add lace to the white collar and sleeves.

The shoes are red felt. They are okay for my first try, but I'm not fond of making shoes. I'm not sure why, perhaps it is because they need to be glued and I make a huge mess. I cut the craft foam soles with scissors however I think an Exacto knife would have done a neater cut. Some people love to make shoes and they do such a beautiful job. I don't think I have the gift!

Happy Trails, Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like finding that prize in the cracker jacks box!